HSailorMoon's Blog

Case – Success!

Posted on: September 8, 2010

I finished the mp3 player case to fit the headphones as well! 😀

It came out great! I decided to hold a black yarn (Patons Grace, 100% mercenized cotton, fingering weight) along side the multi-colored Tofutsies sock yarn! I am so thrilled in how it came out! It also made it a  denser fabric and thicker yarn (with the two held together) and a faster project!

The first photo here shows the color of the black and colored yarn the best.

CIMG0025

Inside the case with the items just ‘stuffed’ in there. It is not like I am going to be folding and wrapping my headphones neatly when I use this case. ;D

CIMG0024

Then the completed product, filled with the items and all buttoned up looking lovely!

CIMG0031

My mad crochet skills~

Ravelry Link to my project page: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/HSailorMoon/mp3-player-case–headphones

A bit more details about the project can be found there. 🙂 A small project completed in a day~ I am pretty happy about that.  – – Now it is time for me to go to bed~ 😀

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: